Good news? Mayhapsibly!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I know it's been a couple weeks. Did I mention I was heart broken? Anyroo, I'm not getting my hopes up too high this time but it looks like we still have a chance at getting the farm. I'm not just saying this because it's International Enthusiasm Week either. :p

We were referred to a credit fixing company & well, that process started yesterday. The first wave takes 45 days so I should hopefully see some progress on getting my credit repaired by October 17th. They say the full process takes 3-6 months but are very hopeful that they can get my score to at least 640 so that we can still have our shot at getting the loan. Gosh! I hope so.

Kim & Don are so understanding about all of this too. I've been keeping them informed since I feel like my bad credit let them down after we said we wanted their farm. Wish us luck!

0 comments:

Visitors